At Black Ridge Vineyards our favorite thing about making wine is sharing it– we look forward to sharing wine with you you in our Tasting Room!
TASTING ROOM UPDATES
We are thrilled to welcome you back to Black Ridge Vineyards. With capacity limitations and distancing requirements, our Tasting Room is now open exclusively for our active wine club members every Thursday 2-7:00pm, by appointment only. We will keep our information current as things change, and appreciate your understanding in the meantime.
With the safety and comfort of our guests paramount, we have updated our tasting experiences to include new protocols to best serve you. SEE BELOW more information about our new health and safety practices and extensive measures we are taking to keep our guests and team safe.
SERVICE & SANITIZATION
- All Black Ridge team members will wear gloves and face coverings. After each interaction, gloves will be changed.
- Sanitizing stations have been added.
- Team members will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly as well as use sanitizer between washings.
- A spray disinfectant will be used to thoroughly sanitize common areas and contact surfaces between uses. This includes tables, chairs, door handles, menus, pens, mobile payment stations or any other touchpoints.
THE TASTING EXPERIENCE
- All tastings will be by seated, outdoor table service only. There are no indoor tastings. Please dress accordingly knowing weather will be variable.
- All tasting tables adhere to physical distancing regulations, spaced at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing at all times.
- To ensure all guests have the necessary space, we have limited the number of people who may be at the Tasting Room at a given time.
- A host will greet you as you arrive to the Tasting Room. The host will manage guest flow and help ensure social distancing while you arrive, are seated or depart.
- Larger groups (6+) are allowed but will be seated at separate tables. We ask that the separate tables do not mix or congregate during their time at the Tasting Room. Maximum of 6 guests per table at any time.
- Reservations are required. Only guests with reservations or confirmed Concierge Curbside pick-up appointments will be permitted on property.
- Please stay home if you are unwell.
- To protect yourselves and one another, face coverings are required. Face coverings may be removed after all wine & food are ordered.
- When leaving your table, face coverings must always be worn.
- Please maintain six feet of social distancing with our team and other guests as much as possible.
- We encourage our guests to use credit cards and debit cards, but we can accept cash if requested.
- We are so excited to welcome you back, but we will be refraining from physical contact such as shaking hands or hugging for the time being.
- Indoor access is for restroom use only.
Our tasting room is family friendly and dog friendly (as long as they’re well behaved and on a leash). You are welcome to pack a picnic (no outside alcohol of course) and enjoy wines in leisure at our private estate. See you soon!